HOW DO YOU PRAY THE CHAPLET? (Everyday prayer for the preparation)
Use a common rosary.
• Our Father, who art in heaven…
• Hail Mary, full of grace…
• I believe in God, Almighty Father, Creator of heaven and earth.
At the beginning of every decade (1 time): Eternal Father, I offer you the Body and Blood, the Soul and divinity of Your dearly beloved Son, our Lord Jesus Christ, in atonement for our sins and those of the whole world.
In every bead of the decade (10 times): For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world.
At the end (3 times): Holy God, Holy Mighty One, Holy Immortal, have mercy on us and on the whole world (cf. Diary, 476).
[avatar user=»grupodeo» size=»thumbnail» /]
Hour of Mercy: 3:00 p.m
Daily Reflections, supplications and prayers
Sunday, april 03, 2022
“Holy Saturday [April 16, 1938]. During adoration, the Lord said to me, Be at peace, My daughter. This Work of mercy is Mine; there is nothing of you in it. It pleases Me that you are carrying out faithfully what I have commanded you to do, not adding or taking away a single word. And he gave me an interior light by (50) which I learned that not a single word was mine; despite difficulties and adversities. I have always, always, fulfilled His will, as he has
made it known to me” (Saint María Faustina Kowalska, Divine Mercy in My Soul, Diary, 1667)
- To ask the grace to recognize that we are humble instruments of the Lord, because this work is his,
- To ask the grace to faithfully fulfill the lord`s recommendations,
- To pray for the Lord’s servants, that they may be obedient and do everything with the heart for the glory of God and the good of souls.
- For the intentions of Virgin Mary,
- For the souls in purgatory,
- For our suffering humanity and for our personal intentions.
3. Resolutions of the day:
Give myself up into the hands of the Lord, so that he does with me what He desires.
4. Final Prayer:
O my Jesus, Your goodness surpasses all understanding, and no one will exhaust Yourmercy. Damnation is for the (88) soul who wants to be damned; but for the one who desires salvation, there is the inexhaustible ocean of the Lord‟s mercy to draw from. How can a small vessel contain the unfathomable ocean? Oh My Good Merciful Jesus, King of Mercy, I trust in You, and only in you I Hope. Amen. Jesus I Trust in You (Cf. Diary, 631).
Official medal of the Consecration to the Divine Mercy.
Unique medal with 2 sides.
Personalized design of the Witnesses of the Divine Mercy (School of Mercy)
Order here: Access