[avatar user=»grupodeo» size=»thumbnail» /]
Hour of Mercy: 3:00 p.m
Daily Reflections, supplications and prayers
Saturday, april 23, 2022
Once, the Mother of God came to visit me. She was sad. Her eyes were cast down. She made it clear that She wanted to say something, and yet, on the other hand, it was as if She did not want to speak to me about it. When I understood this, I began to beg the Mother of God to tell me and to look at me. Just then Mary looked at me with a warm smile and said, You are going to experience certain sufferings because of an illness and the doctors; you will also suffer much because of the image, but do not be afraid of anything. The next day I fell ill and suffered a great deal, just as the Mother of God had told me. But my soul was ready for the sufferings. Suffering is a constant companion of my life (Saint María Faustina Kowalska, Divine Mercy in My Soul, Diary, 316).
- Let us ask for the grace to bear our sufferings with patience and trust in the Lord,
- Let us pray for those who have lost the joy of life because of suffering,
- For the intentions of Virgin Mary,
- For the souls in purgatory,
- For our suffering humanity and for our personal intentions.
3. Resolutions of the day:
- To suffer with patience without losing hope,
- Pray the chaplet of the Divine Mercy, Meditated, pdf
- Respect the hour of Mercy.
- Works of Mercy. pdf
4. Final Prayer:
O my God, my only hope, I have placed all my trust in You, and I know I shall not be disappointed. Oh My Good Merciful Jesus, King of Mercy, I trust in You, and only in you I Hope. Amen. Jesus I Trust in You (Cf. Diary, 317).
Official medal of the Consecration to the Divine Mercy.
Unique medal with 2 sides.
Personalized design of the Witnesses of the Divine Mercy (School of Mercy)
Order here: Access