[avatar user=»grupodeo» size=»thumbnail» /]
Hour of Mercy: 3:00 p.m
Daily Reflections, supplications and prayers
Wednesday, August 10, 2022.
(277) February 7, . Today, the Lord said to me, I demand of you a perfect and whole-burnt offering; and offering of the will. No other sacrifice can compare with this one. I Myself am directing your life and arranging things in such a way that you will be for Me a continual sacrifice and will always do My will. And for the accomplishment of this offering, you will unite yourself with Me on the Cross. I know what you can do. I Myself will give you many orders directly, but I will delay the possibility of their being carried out and make it depend on others. But what the superiors will not manage to do, I Myself will accomplish directly in your soul. And in the most hidden depths of your soul, a perfect holocaust will be carried out, not just for a while, but know, My daughter, that this offering will last until your death. But there is time, so that I the Lord will fulfill all your wishes. I delight in you as in a living host; let nothing terrify you; I am with you (Saint María Faustina Kowalska, Divine Mercy in My Soul, Diary, 687).
- Let us ask the Lord for the Grace to carry out everything according to His Will.
- Let us pray for the prisioners and those who are kidnapped.
- Let us ask the Lord to have commiseration of our suffering humanity and for the end of the spread of COVID-19 throughout the world,
- For the souls in purgatory,
- For our suffering humanity and for our personal intentions.
3. Resolutions of the day:
Recognize that the Will of the Lord is the source of my happiness.
4. Final Prayer:
Oh JESUS, I want to live in the present moment. To live as if this day were the last of my life; take advantage of each moment with zeal for the Glory of God, enjoy each circumstance so that the soul takes advantage. Look at everything from the point of view that, without the Will of God, nothing happens. Oh My Good Merciful Jesus, King of Mercy, I trust in You, and only in you I Hope. Amen. Jesus I Trust in You (Cf. Diary, 1183).
Official medal of the Consecration to the Divine Mercy.
Unique medal with 2 sides.
Personalized design of the Witnesses of the Divine Mercy (School of Mercy)
Order here: Access