[avatar user=»grupodeo» size=»thumbnail» /]
Hour of Mercy: 3:00 p.m
Daily Reflections, supplications and prayers
Sunday, may 1, 2022
Today I heard the words: In the Old Covenant I sent prophets wielding thunderbolts to My People. Today I am sending you with My mercy to the people of the whole world. I do not want to punish aching mankind, but I desire to heal it, pressing it to My Merciful Heart. I use punishment when they themselves force Me to do so; My hand is reluctant to take hold of the sword of justice. Before the Day of Justice I am sending the Day of Mercy. I replied, “O my Jesus, speak to souls Yourself, because my words are insignificant” (Saint María Faustina Kowalska, Divine Mercy in My Soul, Diary, 1588).
- Let us ask for the grace to heal our wounds and illnesses of body and soul,
- Let us pray for the priests and for the consolation of both wounded hearts,
- For the souls in purgatory,
- For our suffering humanity and for our personal intentions.
3. Resolutions of the day:
- To give testimony of the Lord’s mercy in my life,
- Pray the chaplet of the Divine Mercy, Meditated, pdf
- Respect the hour of Mercy.
- Works of Mercy. pdf
4. Final Prayer:
O my Jesus, You Yourself must put words into my mouth, that I may praise You worthily. Oh My Good Merciful Jesus, King of Mercy, I trust in You, and only in you I Hope. Amen. Jesus I Trust in You (Cf. Diary, 1605).
Official medal of the Consecration to the Divine Mercy.
Unique medal with 2 sides.
Personalized design of the Witnesses of the Divine Mercy (School of Mercy)
Order here: Access