[avatar user=»grupodeo» size=»thumbnail» /]
Hour of Mercy: 3:00 p.m
Daily Reflections, supplications and prayers
Tuesday, September 6, 2022.
September 6, 1937. Today, I begin a new assignment. I go from the garden to the desert of the gate.210 I went in to talk to the Lord for a while. I asked Him for a blessing and for graces to faithfully carry out the duties entrusted to me. I heard these words: My daughter, I am always with you. I have given you the opportunity to practice deeds of mercy which you will perform according to obedience. You will give Me much pleasure if, each evening, you will speak to Me especially about this task. I felt that Jesus had given me a new grace in relation to my new duties; but, despite this, I have locked myself deeper in His Heart (Saint María Faustina Kowalska, Divine Mercy in My Soul, Diary, 1267).
- Let us ask for the Grace to always be obedient to the will of the Lord and to do everything with our heart.
- Let us pray for the servants of the Lord, so that all seek first what pleases to the Lord, always renouncing self-love.
- Let us ask the Lord to have commiseration of our suffering humanity and for the end of the spread of COVID-19 throughout the world,
- For the souls in purgatory,
- For our suffering humanity and for our personal intentions.
3. Resolutions of the day:
Do not finish without doing at least one work of mercy.
4. Final Prayer:
Oh my JESUS, when will we look at souls fot higher reasons? When will our judgments be credible? You offer us the opportunity to exercise ourselves in works of mercy and we excercise ourselves in judgments. Have mercy on us and increase our confidence. Oh My Good Merciful Jesus, King of Mercy, I trust in You, and only in you I Hope. Amen. Jesus I Trust in You (Diary, 1269).
Official medal of the Consecration to the Divine Mercy.
Unique medal with 2 sides.
Personalized design of the Witnesses of the Divine Mercy (School of Mercy)
Order here: Access