[avatar user=»grupodeo» size=»thumbnail» /]
Hour of Mercy: 3:00 p.m
Daily Reflections, supplications and prayers
Monday, July 11, 2022.
Souls who spread the honor of My mercy I shield through their entire lives as a tender mother her infant, and at the hour of death I will not be a Judge for them, but the merciful Savior. (21) At that last hour, a soul has nothing with which to defend itself except My mercy. Happy is the soul that during its lifetime immersed itself in the Fountain of Mercy, because justice will have no hold on it.
Write this: Everything that exists is enclosed in the bowels of My mercy, more deeply than an infant in its mother‟s womb. How painfully distrust of My goodness wounds Me! Sins of distrust wound Me most painfully (Saint María Faustina Kowalska, Divine Mercy in My Soul, Diary, Diary, 1075-1076).
- Let us ask for the grace to be true witnesses of the Mercy of the Lord,
- Let us pray for marriages in crisis and for the enemies of peace,
- Let us ask the Lord to have commiseration of our suffering humanity and for the end of the spread of COVID-19 throughout the world,
- For the souls in purgatory,
- For our suffering humanity and for our personal intentions.
3. Resolutions of the day:
Trustingly, abandon myself into the hands of the Lord.
4. Final Prayer:
Oh JESUS, protect me with Your Mercy and judge me with benevolence, because otherwise, Your justice can condemn me with good reason. Oh My Good Merciful Jesus, King of Mercy, I trust in You, and only in you I Hope. Amen. Jesus I Trust in You (Cf. Diary, 1093).
Official medal of the Consecration to the Divine Mercy.
Unique medal with 2 sides.
Personalized design of the Witnesses of the Divine Mercy (School of Mercy)
Order here: Access