[avatar user=»grupodeo» size=»thumbnail» /]
Hour of Mercy: 3:00 p.m
Daily Reflections, supplications and prayers
Monday, October 17, 2022.
(49) When I went into the chapel, I felt as though my soul had been set free from everything, as though I had just come forth from the hand of God. I perceived the inviolability of my soul; I felt that I was a tiny child. Suddenly I saw the Lord interiorly, and He said to me, Fear not, My daughter; I am with you. In that single moment, all the darkness and torments vanished, my senses were inundated with unspeakable joy, [and] the faculties of my soul filled with light. (Saint María Faustina Kowalska, Divine Mercy in My Soul, Diary, 103).
- Let us ask for the grace to put aside fear and always trust in the King of Mercy.
- Let us pray for broken marriages and for the fidelity of the Lord’s anointed.
- Let us ask the Lord to have commiseration of our suffering humanity and for the end of the spread of COVID-19 throughout the world,
- For the souls in purgatory,
- For our suffering humanity and for our personal intentions.
3. Resolutions of the day:
Give up my fears.
4. Final Prayer:
Jesus, Eternal Truth, our Life, I beseech and implore Your mercy for poor sinners. Oh Most Sacred Heart, Source of Mercy from which rays of inconceivable graces sprout over the entire human race. I ask you for light for poor sinners. Oh Jesus, remember Your bitter Passion and do not allow redeemed souls to be lost with Your Precious, Most Holy Blood. Oh My Good Merciful Jesus, King of Mercy, I trust in You, and only in you I Hope. Amen. Jesus I Trust in You (Diary, 72).
Official medal of the Consecration to the Divine Mercy.
Unique medal with 2 sides.
Personalized design of the Witnesses of the Divine Mercy (School of Mercy)
Order here: Access