[avatar user=»grupodeo» size=»thumbnail» /]
Hour of Mercy: 3:00 p.m
Daily Reflections, supplications and prayers
Sunday, July 17, 2022.
(77) After Holy Mass, I went out to the garden to make my meditation, since there were not yet any patients in the garden at this time, and so I felt at ease. As I was meditating on the blessings of God, my heart was burning with a love so strong that it seemed my breast would burst. Suddenly Jesus stood before me and said, What are you doing here so early? I answered, “I am thinking of You, of Your mercy and Your goodness toward us. And You, Jesus what are You doing here?” I have come out to meet you, to lavish new graces on you. I am looking for souls who would like to receive My grace (Saint María Faustina Kowalska, Divine Mercy in My Soul, Diary, Diary, 1705).
- Let us ask for the Grace to live always in the Presence of the Lord,
- Let us pray for marriages in crisis, so that they allow themselves to be sustained by the King of Mercy,
- Let us ask the Lord to have commiseration of our suffering humanity and for the end of the spread of COVID-19 throughout the world,
- For the souls in purgatory,
- For our suffering humanity and for our personal intentions.
3. Resolutions of the day:
Save a few moments of intimacy with the Lord during this day.
4. Final Prayer:
Oh Christ, I have my greatest delight when I see that You are loved. That Your Honor and Glory resonate and especially, the praise of Your Mercy. Oh Christ, until the lost moment of my life, I will not stop glorifing Your goodness and Mercy. With every drop of my blood, with every beat of my hearth, I glorify Your Mercy. Oh My Good Merciful Jesus, King of Mercy, I trust in You, and only in you I Hope. Amen. Jesus I Trust in You.
Official medal of the Consecration to the Divine Mercy.
Unique medal with 2 sides.
Personalized design of the Witnesses of the Divine Mercy (School of Mercy)
Order here: Access