[avatar user=»grupodeo» size=»thumbnail» /]
Hour of Mercy: 3:00 p.m
Daily Reflections, supplications and prayers
Thursday, September 15, 2022
I asked the Lord today that He might deign to teach me about the interior life, because of myself I can neither understand nor conceive anything perfectly. The Lord answered me, I was your Teacher, I am and I will be; strive to make your heart like unto My humble and gentle Heart. Never claim your rights. Bear with great calm and patience everything that befalls you. Do not defend yourself when you are put to shame, though innocent. Let others triumph. Do not stop (73) being good when you notice that your goodness is being abused. I Myself will speak up for you when it is necessary. Be grateful for the smallest of My graces, because your gratitude compels Me to grant you new graces….. (Saint María Faustina Kowalska, Divine Mercy in My Soul, Diary, 1701).
- Let us ask for the Grace to allow ourselves to be instructed and guided by the Holy Spirit.
- Let us pray for the conversion of those who do not believe in the Love of the Lord, and who seek happiness in the wrong way.
- Let us ask the Lord to have commiseration of our suffering humanity and for the end of the spread of COVID-19 throughout the world,
- For the souls in purgatory,
- For our suffering humanity and for our personal intentions.
3. Resolutions of the day:
Abandon myself in the Hands of the Lord.
4. Final Prayer:
Oh God, You are happiness in Yourself, and for this happiness You do not need any creature, since You are in Yourself the fullness of Love.
But by Your unfathomable Mercy, You call creatures into existence and make them participate in Your Eternal happiness, and in Your Eternal Divine interior life, Only God, Trinitarian in Persons. Oh My Good Merciful Jesus, King of Mercy, I trust in You, and only in you I Hope. Amen. Jesus I Trust in You.
Official medal of the Consecration to the Divine Mercy.
Unique medal with 2 sides.
Personalized design of the Witnesses of the Divine Mercy (School of Mercy)
Order here: Access