[avatar user=»grupodeo» size=»thumbnail» /]
Hour of Mercy: 3:00 p.m
Daily Reflections, supplications and prayers
Tuesday, September 20, 2022.
Today, My daughter, for your reading you shall take chapter nineteen of Saint John‟s Gospel, and read it, not only with your lips, but with your heart…..
During this reading, my soul was filled with deep repentance. I saw all the ingratitude of creatures toward their Creator and Lord; I asked God to protect me from spiritual blindness.
Conference on Sacrifice and Prayer. (Saint María Faustina Kowalska, Divine Mercy in My Soul, Diary, 1765 – 1766).
- Let us ask the Lord for the Grace to read the Word of God with our hear.
- Let us pray for those who are deprived of their liberty, and for the poor children who are starving for lack of food.
- Let us ask the Lord to have commiseration of our suffering humanity and for the end of the spread of COVID-19 throughout the world,
- For the souls in purgatory,
- For our suffering humanity and for our personal intentions.
3. Resolutions of the day:
Renounce ingratitude towards my Creator.
4. Final Prayer:
Oh my JESUS, only You are good. Even if my heart tried to describe al least a small part of Your Kindness, I would not be able to do it; that surpasses any imagination of ours. Oh My Good Merciful Jesus, King of Mercy, I trust in You, and only in you I Hope. Amen. Jesus I Trust in You (Diary, 1800).
Official medal of the Consecration to the Divine Mercy.
Unique medal with 2 sides.
Personalized design of the Witnesses of the Divine Mercy (School of Mercy)
Order here: Access