[avatar user=»grupodeo» size=»thumbnail» /]
Hour of Mercy: 3:00 p.m
Daily Reflections, supplications and prayers
Sunday, May 29, 2022
November 22, . Today during confession, the Lord Jesus spoke to me through the lips of a certain priest. This priest did not know my soul, and I only accused myself of my sins; yet he spoke these words to me: “Accomplish faithfully everything that Jesus asks of you, despite the difficulties. Know that, although people may be angry with you, Jesus is not angry and never will be angry with you. Pay no attention to human opinion.” This instruction surprised me at first; but I understood that the Lord was speaking through him without his realizing it. O holy mystery, what great treasures are contained in you! O holy faith, you are my guidepost!(Saint María Faustina Kowalska, Divine Mercy in My Soul, Diary, 763).
- Let us ask to the Lord to increase our faith and help us to be obedient to His Will,
- Let us pray for the marriages in crisis, and for the divided families,
- Let us ask the Lord to have commiseration of our suffering humanity and for the end of the spread of COVID-19 throughout the world,
- For the souls in purgatory,
- For our suffering humanity and for our personal intentions.
3. Resolutions of the day:
Realize an act of faith and confidence in the Lord,
4. Final Prayer:
I greet you Throne of Mercy, Lamb of God who has offered your life for me.
Before whom my soul hambles itself every day, living in a deep faith. Oh My Good Merciful Jesus, King of Mercy, I trust in You, and only in you I Hope. Amen. Jesus I Trust in You. (Cf. Diary, 1321)
Official medal of the Consecration to the Divine Mercy.
Unique medal with 2 sides.
Personalized design of the Witnesses of the Divine Mercy (School of Mercy)
Order here: Access