[avatar user=»grupodeo» size=»thumbnail» /]
Hour of Mercy: 3:00 p.m
Daily Reflections, supplications and prayers
Saturday, June 11, 2022
On a certain occasion, I saw a person about to commit a mortal sin. I asked the Lord to send me the greatest torments so that that soul could be saved. (128) Then I suddenly felt the terrible pain of a crown of thorns on my head. It lasted for quite a long time, but that person remained in the Lord‟s grace. O my Jesus, how very easy it is to become holy; all that is needed is a bit of good will. If Jesus sees this little bit of good will in the soul, He hurries to give Himself to the soul, and nothing can stop Him, neither shortcomings nor falls – absolutely nothing. Jesus is anxious to help that soul, and if it is
faithful to this grace from God, it can very soon attain the highest holiness possible for a creature here on earth. God is very generous and does not deny His grace to anyone.
Indeed He gives more than what we ask of Him. Faithfulness to the inspirations of the Holy Spirit – that is the shortest route. (Saint María Faustina Kowalska, Divine Mercy in My Soul, Diary, Diary, 291).
- Let us ask for the grace to be obedient to the Holy Spirit,
- Let us pray for sinners who do not believe in the forgiveness of sins,
- Let us ask the Lord to have commiseration of our suffering humanity and for the end of the spread of COVID-19 throughout the world,
- For the souls in purgatory,
- For our suffering humanity and for our personal intentions.
3. Resolutions of the day:
Ask for at least, one concrete gift of the Holy Spirit.
4. Final Prayer:
FIRST PART, Numeral 356, from Saint Faustine’ Diary.
In this numeral, Saint Faustine is offerIng a long LETANIC EUCHARIST PRAYER, divided in fragments:
– Oh Holy Host, un wich the Testament of Divine Mercy for us and, especially, for poor sinners, is enclosed.
– Oh Holy Host, in wich the Body and the Blood of the Lord JESUS is
hidden, as a testimony of the infinite Mercy towards us and, especially, towards poor sinners…
Oh Holy Host, un wich is the Mercy of the Father, the Sun anf the Holy Spirit, towards us and, especially, towards poor sinners. Oh My Good Merciful Jesus, King of Mercy, I trust in You, and only in you I Hope. Amen. Jesus I Trust in You. (Cf. Diary, 356)
Official medal of the Consecration to the Divine Mercy.
Unique medal with 2 sides.
Personalized design of the Witnesses of the Divine Mercy (School of Mercy)
Order here: Access