[avatar user=»grupodeo» size=»thumbnail» /]
Hour of Mercy: 3:00 p.m
Daily Reflections, supplications and prayers
Saturday, August 27, 2022.
(93) Today I was awakened by a great storm. The wind was raging, and it was raining in torrents, thunderbolts striking again and again. I began to pray that the storm would do no harm, when I heard the words: Say the chaplet I have taught you, and the storm will cease. I began immediately to say the chaplet and hadn’t even finished it when the storm suddenly ceased, and I heard the words: Through the chaplet you will obtain everything, if what you ask for is compatible with My will (Saint María Faustina Kowalska, Divine Mercy in My Soul, Diary, 1731).
- Let us ask for the Grace to turn to Lord in every circumstance of our life.
- Let us pray for those who abuse the innocence of children so thay they begin to live in fear of God.
- Let us ask the Lord to have commiseration of our suffering humanity and for the end of the spread of COVID-19 throughout the world,
- For the souls in purgatory,
- For our suffering humanity and for our personal intentions.
3. Resolutions of the day:
Maintain serenity in moments of suffering.
4. Final Prayer:
Oh JESÚS, give me the strength to endure suffering and so that I do not wince when I drink the chalice of bitterness. Help me Yourself, so that my sacrifice may be pleasant to you, that my self-love does not profane it, even if it lasts for years. May the purity of intentions make it pleasant and new and alive for You. Oh My Good Merciful Jesus, King of Mercy, I trust in You, and only in you I Hope. Amen. Jesus I Trust in You (Cf. Diary, 1740).
Official medal of the Consecration to the Divine Mercy.
Unique medal with 2 sides.
Personalized design of the Witnesses of the Divine Mercy (School of Mercy)
Order here: Access