[avatar user=»grupodeo» size=»thumbnail» /]
Hour of Mercy: 3:00 p.m
Daily Reflections, supplications and prayers
Wednesday, July 6, 2022.
O Jesus, Divine Prisoner of Love, when I consider Your love and how You emptied Yourself for me, my senses fail me. You hide Your inconceivable majesty and lower Yourself to miserable me. O King of Glory, through You hide Your beauty, yet the eye of my soul rends the veil. I see the angelic choirs giving You honor without cease, and all the heavenly Powers praising You without cease, and without cease they are saying: Holy, Holy, Holy.
Oh, who will comprehend Your love and Your unfathomable mercy toward us! O Prisoner of Love, I lock up my poor heart in this tabernacle, that it may adore You without cease night and day. I know of no obstacle in this adoration, and even though I be physically distant, my heart is always with You. Nothing can put a stop to my love for You. No obstacles exist for me. O my Jesus, I will console You for all the ingratitude, the blasphemies, the coldness, the hatred of the wicked, the sacrileges. O Jesus, I want to burn as a pure offering and to be consumed before the throne of Your hiddenness. I plead with You unceasingly for poor dying sinners (Saint María Faustina Kowalska, Divine Mercy in My Soul, Diary, Diary, 80).
- Let us ask for the grace to contemplate the Glory of God in our lives. And to proclaim that His Mercy is Eternal,
- Let us pray for the Priests and the Religious, so that they distance themselves from the world and be true witnesses of the love of the Lord,
- We pray for teenagers to live they youth in the fear of God,
- Let us ask the Lord to have commiseration of our suffering humanity and for the end of the spread of COVID-19 throughout the world,
- For the souls in purgatory,
- For our suffering humanity and for our personal intentions.
3. Resolutions of the day:
May my life be for the Glory of God.
4. Final Prayer:
Oh Holy Trinity, One God and indivisible, blessed are You for this great gift and testament of Mercy.
Oh my JESUS, to compensate You for the blasphemers, I will be silent when someone unfairly rebukes me, to satisfy You, even in a small part. In my soul I am continually singing a hymn to You and no one can suspect or understand it. Only You know the song of my soul, oh Creator and my Lord. Oh My Good Merciful Jesus, King of Mercy, I trust in You, and only in you I Hope. Amen. Jesus I Trust in You. (cf. Diary, 81).
Official medal of the Consecration to the Divine Mercy.
Unique medal with 2 sides.
Personalized design of the Witnesses of the Divine Mercy (School of Mercy)
Order here: Access