[avatar user=»grupodeo» size=»thumbnail» /]
Hour of Mercy: 3:00 p.m
Daily Reflections, supplications and prayers
Thursday, July 28, 2022.
When I entered the chapel to say goodnight to the Lord before retiring, and apologized for having talked so little to Him when I was at home, I heard a voice within my soul, I am very pleased that you had not been talking with Me, but were making My goodness known to souls and rousing them to love Me (Saint María Faustina Kowalska, Divine Mercy in My Soul, Diary, 404).
- Let us ask for the Grace of having the Lord as a friend along the way,
- Let us pray for the newborn children. And for all Catholics who doubt the constant Presence of the Lord in our lives,
- Let us ask the Lord to have commiseration of our suffering humanity and for the end of the spread of COVID-19 throughout the world,
- For the souls in purgatory,
- For our suffering humanity and for our personal intentions.
3. Resolutions of the day:
Think of something good that I can do to gladden the Heart of The King of Mercy.
4. Final Prayer:
Oh Eternal and inconceivable love, I ask You for a Grace: illuminate my mind with the light from above. Let me know and appreciate all things according to their value. Knowing the truth, my soul is filled with maximum joy. Oh My Good Merciful Jesus, King of Mercy, I trust in You, and only in you I Hope. Amen. Jesus I Trust in You (Cf. Diary, 410).
Official medal of the Consecration to the Divine Mercy.
Unique medal with 2 sides.
Personalized design of the Witnesses of the Divine Mercy (School of Mercy)
Order here: Access