[avatar user=»grupodeo» size=»thumbnail» /]
Hour of Mercy: 3:00 p.m
Daily Reflections, supplications and prayers
Wednesday, april 20, 2022
(130) + On one occasion, I saw the throne of the Lamb of God and before the throne three Saints: Stanislaus Kostka, Andrew Bobola and Prince Casimir, who were interceding for Poland. All at once I saw a large book which stands before the throne, and it was given to me to read. The book was written in blood. Still, I could not read anything but the name, Jesus. Then I heard a voice which said to me, Your hour has not yet come. Then the book was taken away from me, and I heard these words: You will bear witness to My infinite mercy. In this book are written the names of the souls that have glorified My mercy. I was overwhelmed with joy at the sight of such great goodness of God (Saint María Faustina Kowalska, Divine Mercy in My Soul, Diary, 689).
- Let us ask for the grace to give witness to God’s Mercy in our lives,
- Let us pray for marriages in crisis and the families in disunity,
- For the intentions of Virgin Mary,
- For the souls in purgatory,
- For our suffering humanity and for our personal intentions.
3. Resolutions of the day:
- To do everything according to the Lord’s will,
- Pray the chaplet of the Divine Mercy, Meditated, pdf
- Respect the hour of Mercy.
- Works of Mercy. pdf
4. Final Prayer:
My Jesus, make my heart like unto Your merciful Heart. Jesus, help me to go through life doing good to everyone. Oh My Good Merciful Jesus, King of Mercy, I trust in You, and only in you I Hope. Amen. Jesus I Trust in You (Cf. Diary,692).
Official medal of the Consecration to the Divine Mercy.
Unique medal with 2 sides.
Personalized design of the Witnesses of the Divine Mercy (School of Mercy)
Order here: Access