[avatar user=»grupodeo» size=»thumbnail» /]
Hour of Mercy: 3:00 p.m
Daily Reflections, supplications and prayers
Monday, June 13, 2022.
As I was taking leave of my parents and asking for their blessing, I felt the power of the grace of God being poured out upon my soul. My father, my mother and my godmother blessed me with tears in their eyes, wishes me the greatest faithfulness to God‟s graces, and begged me never to forget how many graces God had granted me in calling me to the religious life. They asked me to pray for them.
(169) Although everyone was crying, I did not shed a single tear; I tried to be brave and comforted them as best I could, reminding them of heaven where there would be no more parting. Stanley walked me to the car. I told him how much God loves pure souls and assured him God was satisfied with him. When I was telling him about the goodness of god and of how He thinks of us, he burst out crying like a little child, and I was not surprised, for this was a pure soul and, as such, more capable of recognizing God.
Once I was in the car, I let my heart have its way, and I, too, cried like a baby, for joy that God was granting our family so many graces, and I became steeped in a prayer of thanksgiving.(Saint María Faustina Kowalska, Divine Mercy in My Soul, Diary, Diary, 1402-1403).
- Let us ask for the grace to do everything with love, for the Glory of God and the good of souls,
- Let us pray for the souls in Purgatory, let us pray for our personal intentions and for the nations in conflict,
- Let us ask the Lord to have commiseration of our suffering humanity and for the end of the spread of COVID-19 throughout the world,
- For the souls in purgatory,
- For our suffering humanity and for our personal intentions.
3. Resolutions of the day:
Help the sick or do an act of love for others.
4. Final Prayer:
Oh Eternal Love that you burn in me a new life, a life of love and Mercy, support me in your grace so that I respond with dignity to your call.
May through me, be fulfilled in the souls what you yourself have established. Oh My Good Merciful Jesus, King of Mercy, I trust in You, and only in you I Hope. Amen. Jesus I Trust in You. (Cf. Diary, 1365)
Official medal of the Consecration to the Divine Mercy.
Unique medal with 2 sides.
Personalized design of the Witnesses of the Divine Mercy (School of Mercy)
Order here: Access