DEVOTION TO THE DIVINE MERCY
Daily Reflections, Supplications and Prayers
Translator SPANISH-ENGLISH: Mrs. Mari Campos-Waite
Saturday, November 18, 2023
“+ When JESUS fascinated me with His beauty and attracted me to Himself, then I saw what He did not like in my soul, and I decided to eliminate it at all costs and with the help of Grace I eliminated it immediately. This generosity pleased the LORD and from that moment GOD began to grant me superior Graces. I do not do any reasoning in the interior life; I do not analyze anything along which paths the DIVINE SPIRIT takes me; it is enough for me to know that I am loved and that I love. Pure love allows me to know GOD and understand many mysteries. The confessor is an oracle for me, his word is sacrosanct for me, I am talking about the spiritual director ”. (Saint Mary Faustina Kowalska, The Divine Mercy in my soul, Diary, 293).
– Let us ask for the Grace to strive to renounce and abandon the path of evil so that our life may be a living reflection of the love of the LORD.
– Let us ask for the Grace to let myself be guided only by the strength of the LORD.
– Let us ask for the Grace of knowing that we are loved by GOD and that we also know how to love the LORD sincerely.
– Let us pray for those who offend the LORD and reject His Grace.
– For our suffering humanity.
– For the souls in Purgatory,
– For the intentions of the Virgin Mary.
– For our Holy Catholic Church.
– For our personal intentions.
- PURPOSE OF THE DAY:
– Always love the LORD and let me be loved by Him.
– Pray the Meditated Divine Mercy Chaplet pdf.
– Respect the Hour of Mercy.
– Try to carry out at least one work of Mercy throughout the day.
- CLOSING PRAYER:
“Oh SUPREME GOOD, I wish to love You as until now no one has loved You on earth. I wish to adore You with every moment of my life and closely unite my will to Your Holy Will. My life is not monotonous or gray, but varied like a garden of perfumed flowers, where I do not know which flower to pick first: the lily of suffering or the rose of love of neighbor or the violet of humility. I am not going to list these treasures that I have in abundance every day.” (Diary 296).
Oh My Good Merciful Jesus, King of Mercy, I trust in You and only in You I hope. Amen. JESUS I TRUST IN YOU!
Mrs. Mari Campos-Waite
WITNESS OF DIVINE MERCY